Cabinet Alarm & Locks
Ever since we started our operations in Jan 2016, our Assets Under Management (AUM) has been steadily growing contributing more than 40% of the total invested fund with us. Our investment strategy has been very simple-manage the portfolio of trading activities in growth sector followed by low risk government bonds.
Home Alarm Systems
There’s a reason why alarm systems have been used to protect homes for nearly 40 years now. They work. Home alarm systems have evolved over the last decade and are more affordable and connected to your daily life than ever before. Today’s alarms are easy to install, easy to use, connect to an app on your phone or tablet, and protect your home for a couple hundred bucks rather than a couple thousand. Browse our selection of home alarm systems from the latest brands like Ring and Nest
Why is it Best?
- Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt.
- Vivamus elementum semper nisi.
- Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quisb.
- Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh.
- Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi.
Most security systems are designed around intruders. But you’re not an intruder. Nest Secure is easy to live with. And it’s only tough when you need it to be. You can arm and disarm with the Nest app from anywhere. Tap Nest Tag on Nest Guard as you come and go. Or just ask your Google Assistant to arm for you. You can also enter a passcode on Nest Guard’s keypad. (But only if you like passcodes.)
You can choose how much time you need to arm or disarm before the alarm goes off – up to 5 minutes. For doors you use most, you might give yourself more time. For doors you hardly use, you can set No Delay so the alarm goes off instantly when it opens. And if you forget to arm, you’ll get a Remind Me alert on your phone. Give Nest Tag to family or people you trust. Set a schedule to let someone in at certain times, like your dog walker. And don’t worry if you lose one. You can easily disable it in the Nest app. Stick Nest Detect on a window, and you’ll know when it opens. Stick it on a wall, and it senses motion in a room. And when you stick it on a door, it can sense both motion and open/close. You can turn motion detection on and off in the Nest app.
Nest Detect looks out for your family, whether you’re home or away. When your kids run out the door to the backyard, you’ll hear an open tone. When you need to leave early and the house is armed, Quiet Open keeps the alarm silent while you open the door. Pathlight helps you find your way in the dark. And Dog Pass keeps your small pooch from setting off the alarm. If the alarm goes off, you’ll get a security alert on your phone.1 Check the free Nest app to see what triggered the alarm – either a door or window opened or someone entered a room. Then you can call the police or your emergency contacts
- Security base with built-in keypad, siren and motion sensor
- The brain of the system that monitors all Nest Detects
- Arm and disarm with Nest Tag, passcode, the Nest app, or arm with the built-in Google Assistant
- Talks with a friendly voice
- Control Nest Secure from your phone
- Tamper detection
- Built-in Google Assistant
- Detects when a door or window opens and closes
- Detects motion when placed on a door or in a room (up to 15 ft away)
- Quiet Open
- Easy to install using Nest app
- See status of each sensor using Nest app
- Works with Nest Guard to sound the alarm